Mark your calendars!
RDG will return on Wednesday, May 12th to present the concepts of the Downtown Plan
What: Open House (45 minute presentation)
Where: Bemis Center at St. Norbert College Campus
When: Wednesday, May 12th at 7:00pm
In Spring 2009, the City of De Pere retained RDG Planning & Design and AECOM to prepare a Plan for improving Downtown. After hours of meetings, weeks of analyzing data and markets, and months of designing concepts, RDG and the Downtown Steering Committee will be presenting concepts and strategies for improving De Pere on Wednesday, May 12th. The City encourages you to provide them feedback. Contact Ken Pabich at 339-4043 or e-mail email@example.com.
Where do we go after the meeting?
The plan will be available online for public review. During May, final changes will be made to the plan before being submitted to City Council for approval. This document will become a roadmap for implementing the downtown plan. It will consist of five chapters, including:
1) Markets for De Pere (projections for population, housing, retail, and office demand)
2) Existing Conditions (physical condition)
3) Strategic Planning (summary of the public's involvement)
4) A Master Plan (concepts for improving Downtown De Pere)
5) Implementation (cost estimates, funding strategies, priorities and schedule)
Warning! Large file size!
Chapter 5: Implementation
These files will be removed from the project website on May 19th, 2010. Afterwards, the document for City Council approval will be posted to this site.