Retail Corporate Headquarters
Services provided on this project:
Interior Design Overview:
A former retail store, the company's previous corporate headquarters was converted into a space where most employees worked in generous private offices that limited collaboration and communication. Looking to challenge their culture of disconnectedness, they aspired to create an open environment to fully embrace their brand and mission.
Graphic Design & Multimedia Overview:
Through the design of a new headquarters, this retail store company looked to challenge their current culture of separation—the majority of employees had private offices—and aspired to create an open, collaborative spirit to embrace their brand and mission. Our scope of work was to craft unique graphics for twenty-one installation locations across a two-story open-concept office space.
- CLIENT: Confidential, per client
- COMPLETE: March 2014
70,000 Sq. Ft. of New Construction
- IIDA Great Plains Chapter - Award for Corporate Category - 2015
- IIDA Great Plains Chapter - Honor Award for Branded Environment - 2015
- IIDA Great Plains Chapter - Best in Show - 2015
- ADDY - Professional Silver Award for Corporate Headquarters Brand Graphics - 2015
- View Related Project Types: